Regulations Valid from 2022-03-01
Lamp4home.com online store, operating at www. lamp4home.com, is run by: Janex Sp. z o. o., with headquarters in Koszalin at ul. Przemysłowa 11a, entered into the register of entrepreneurs, under the number KRS 0000138801, with the share capital of PLN 1,024,000 paid up in full, NIP number 669-050-03-43, Regon 008201011.
Store - an online store operating at https://www.lamp4home.com, selling goods via the Internet;
Working days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
Order fulfillment time - the time in which the Store will complete the order and hand it over to the carrier carrying out the form of delivery chosen by the Customer;
Customer - a natural or legal person making purchases in the Store, having a customer account;
Customer account - a database containing customer data used to execute orders placed, order history, customer preferences regarding selected store functionalities, data on payments and overpayments for orders;
Traditional transfer - payment made by the Customer at the bank via an online or stationary account or at the post office;
Electronic transfer - payment made by the Customer from an online bank account, via the Pay-Pal system or other online payment systems;
I. Acceptance and execution of orders.
1. The information contained on the Store's Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
2. The store sells goods and services via the Internet. Information about goods and services is published by the Store on the website lamp4home.com.
3. The Customer of the Store may be a natural person with full or limited legal capacity and a legal person.
4. Orders from customers are accepted via websites www. lamp4home.com 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
5. To make purchases in the Store, it is necessary to have an active e-mail account. To set up a customer account, complete the form available at https://www.lamp4home.com/user/loginUser, including the e-mail address, specify the password for the account and accept the regulations.
6. By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to the Seller to conclude an Agreement for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order. The confirmation of order acceptance sent by the Store to the e-mail address provided by the Customer constitutes a declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to above. The store has the right to ask the customer to confirm the order also in the case of other orders.
7. In order to place an order, the Customer must:
a. selection of ordered goods
b. selection of the method of delivery as well as the delivery address and the address to which the invoice is to be issued (these can be different addresses),
c. choosing the method of payment.
8. In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the order in the warehouse, at the Store's suppliers or for other reasons and the inability to fulfill the Customer's order, the Store will notify the Customer of this fact no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the contract and will return the money paid. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the order form.
9. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order in the warehouse, at the Store's suppliers or for other reasons preventing the order from being fulfilled within the time provided for in this order (e.g. delivery delay by the Store's suppliers), the Customer is informed about the status of the order and decides how to implementation. The customer has the following options:
a. partial implementation - the Customer's choice of this option results in the fulfillment of the order for only available goods, the Store is released from the obligation to execute the order for inaccessible goods,
b. cancellation of the entire order - the Customer's choice of this option releases the Store from the obligation to fulfill the order.
10.If the Customer has paid for the goods - the Store will return the amount due in accordance with the procedure described in Section
11. A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which confirmed orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale in the Store's warehouse or its suppliers are exhausted.
12. Information about the acceptance of the order for execution is the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in paragraph 1. 6 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
II. Changes in orders.
1. The customer may make changes to the order or cancel it until the order is sent for shipment. Changes can be made by contacting the Internet Sales Department by e-mail or by phone.
III. Prices of goods.
1.All prices of goods posted on the Store's website:
a. are given in EURO,
b. contain VAT, unless the purchase is made by the company outside the Polish country, then the tax is not charged. To do this, select the appropriate option when making the purchase.
c. do not contain information on delivery costs.
2. The price given for each product is binding at the time of order confirmation by the store.
3. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns and sales or make changes to them. The above right does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the effective date of the price change, terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
4. Promotions in the Store cannot be combined, unless the promotion regulations provide otherwise.
5. Delivery costs will be included in the order value. The goods are delivered in the manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order.
IV. Time of order fulfillment.
1.Each product is provided with the estimated time of preparing the order for shipment. It is the time that elapses from accepting the order to processing until the parcel is transferred from the Store to the carrier performing the delivery, only working days are taken into account. An order for goods with different lead times is sent when the entire order is completed. The date of shipment of the package is determined on the basis of the goods with the longest delivery time.
2.The delivery is made via:
a. Via a courier company
3. In the case of ordering a delivery to a destination outside the borders of the European Union Member States, the due price of the purchased goods will be increased accordingly by the value of the due customs duties. Detailed information on the amount of fees payable is available at the following website address:
4. In the case of selected goods, the Store reserves the right to exclude certain forms of delivery.
5. When receiving the parcel with the order, the customer should check the condition of the parcel. In the event of damage or tampering with the packaging, a damage report should be prepared in the presence of the courier or postal worker. The damage report sent to the Store along with the complaint will facilitate its consideration.
6. We deliver our goods only to:
- European Union countries
V. Payment methods. Commencement of order fulfillment.
1. The customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered goods with delivery on the territory of Poland:
a. payment via the PayPal platform
2. Orders with delivery outside Poland can only be paid by bank transfer in one of the electronic payment systems accepted by the Store. The execution of the order begins after the Store receives confirmation of the correct execution of the operation from the payment operator.
3. In the case of selected goods, the Store reserves the right to disable certain forms of payment for the order.
1. Goods may be covered by the manufacturer's or distributor's warranty. Detailed conditions of the guarantee and its duration are given in the guarantee card issued by the guarantor.
2. If the received goods are defective, the Customer may, at his choice, use the warranty rights directly from the guarantor (manufacturer or distributor) in the indicated services or from the rights he is entitled to from the seller due to the non-compliance of the goods with the contract.
3. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint in the Store. This right is due for 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods.
In this case, the Customer should send back the goods by economic mail to the Store's address:
Janex Sp. z o. o.
ul. Przemysłowa 11a
The returned goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase.
The store does not accept any parcels sent COD.
The advertised goods are sent at the expense of the seller.
4. The customer has the right to use the warranty.
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract.
1.Each customer who is a consumer within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code and the user of the online store janexmarket.pl has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract for the purchase of goods (services), without giving any reason, within the time limit described below.
The declaration of withdrawal should be sent to the following address:
Janex Sp. z o. o.
ul. Przemysłowa 11a
or by e-mail:
2. The right to withdraw is granted to the consumer within a maximum period of 30 days, which begins on the day the consumer receives the goods on the day the contract for the provision of services is concluded. The deadline is met if, before its expiry, the consumer sends a declaration of withdrawal to the address given above.
3. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered void. What the parties have testified is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, not later than within 30 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
Janex Sp. z o. o.
ul. Przemysłowa 11a
4. The costs of return delivery of the goods shall be borne by the consumer, provided that the withdrawal was not caused by the fact that Janex Sp. z o.o. benefits with the properties ordered by the consumer.
ACT of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights Art. 38:
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications
or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
VIII. Customer reimbursement. Overpayments.
1. In the event of circumstances obliging the Store to refund the amounts paid by the Customer to the Store's account, the refund shall be made within a maximum of 7 business days.
2. If the Customer has made the payment by electronic transfer, the refund is made to the bank account from which the payment was made. In the case of payment by traditional transfer, payment on delivery or when, for reasons beyond the Store's control, identification of the bank account from which the payment was made is impossible, the refund will be made to the account indicated by the Customer. The overpayment from the Customer's account will be transferred to the Customer's bank account only on the basis of his instruction. The instruction is transferred to the Store after logging in to the Customer's account. The store reserves the right to verify the identity of the customer submitting the return order.
If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
3. In the event of overpayments on the Customer's account, the following refund rules apply:
a. an overpayment exceeding PLN 5.00 (say: five zlotys) may be used for shopping in the Store or refunded on the terms described in points 1 and 2,
b. an overpayment with a value between PLN 1.00 (one) and PLN 5.00 (five) can be used for purchases in the Store,
c. an overpayment below PLN 1.00 (one) may be used for purchases in the Store within 6 (six) months from the overpayment. In any case, at the Customer's request, the overpayment may be refunded on the terms specified in point 2. The store does not refund overpayments via post.
4. The Store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay in the return date, if the Customer, despite the request sent to his e-mail address, does not indicate the bank account number to which the payment is to be made or if he does not provide the Store with all the data necessary to make the payment. The store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay if it was due to the Customer providing incorrect personal data (name, surname, address) or an incorrect account number.
IX. Waste electrical and electronic equipment.
1. Pursuant to the Act of July 29, 2005 on waste electrical and electronic equipment (Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1495), the customer, when buying electrical or electronic equipment, has the right to return old (used) equipment of the same type to the store in which he bought a new product. Janexmarket.pl customers wishing to take advantage of this option are asked to send their used equipment to the following address:
Janex Sp. z o. o.
ul. Przemysłowa 11a
2. The cost of shipment of used equipment is borne by the customer.
X. Final Provisions.
1. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and Janex Sp. z o. o.
2. The goods presented on the website of the Online Store do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information about goods posted on the website does not mean that the goods are available in the Store's warehouse or from its suppliers.
3. The Store is not responsible for blocking by mail server administrators sending messages to the e-mail address provided by the Customer and for removing and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
4. The Store is not responsible for errors in handling the order or other instructions of the Customer, resulting from the provision of incorrect data by the Customer.
5. The Store is not responsible for transactions made by unauthorized third parties who gained access to the Customer's account as a result of the Customer's failure to observe the precautionary principles when using the login and password to the account.
7. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
8. These Regulations are valid from 03/01/2022
9. The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Store, not less than 7 days from the date they are made available on the website www.janexmarket.pl. Orders placed before the date of entry into force of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the provisions in force on the date of placing the order.